Our staff at Olympic Acupuncture is committed to offering our communities the best treatment and utmost care, by utilizing natural, holistic, and integrated Chinese medicine.
Acupuncture and integrative medical approaches can treat a wide range of conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorders - Multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid dysfunction
- Cancer prevention and support
- Cardiovascular issues - high blood pressure, high cholesterol, varicose veins, angina
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Digestive disorders - irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, reflux, hyperacidity, indigestion, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Men’s reproductive health issues - infertility, prostatitis, BPH, sexual dysfunction
- Pain and Musculoskeletal Conditions - back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle sprains/strains or weakness, arthritis, acute injury, repetitive stress injuries, chronic pain, sciatica, recovery from surgery
- Respiratory problems - allergies, asthma, bronchitis, common cold, flu, sinusitis
- Skin Problems - eczema, psoriasis, hives, shingles, acne, cosmetic acupuncture
- Stress, insomnia, anxiety, and other mental/emotional conditions
- Weight management
- Women’s reproductive health issues – infertility, menopausal symptoms, PMS, endometriosis, fibrocystic breasts, painful menstruation, irregular menstruation
We provide facial rejuvenation treatments using state of the art equipments. These treatments:
- encourage collagen production
- smooth fine lines & wrinkles
- firm skin tone
- improve skin texture
- diminish blemishes & breakouts
- minimize puffiness
without surgery, needles, redness, flaking, downtime or discomfort.
We also provide facial rejuventation treatments using traditional acupuncture techniques that are painless and scar-free. You may see below an example of Dr. Susanna Shen applying facial rejuvenation to herself using traditional acupuncture techniques.